|Basic Airway Management Course|
This course aims to provide training on airway anatomy, airway opening and maintenance.
Course includes didactic lessons, interactive lectures and hands-on training at learning stations. The course focuses on high quality hands on training based on international standardized guidelines. All participants will be able to train the different techniques and devices on intubation trainers.
- Describe the relevant anatomy of the upper airway and physiology of breathing.
- Demonstrate appropriate airway assessment skills and correct techniques for maintaining airway patency.
- Demonstrate the correct use of airway adjuncts and devices for oxygen supplementation.
- Demonstrate appropriate management of respiratory arrest.
- Demonstrate correct technique for Supraglottic airway devices insertion
- Demonstrate correct technique for using video laryngoscope
- Demonstrate surgical airway management techniques
Physicians who are responsible from or interested in airway management up to 30 persons
2 days, 8 hours/day